MTN recently launched their new MTN Sky & MyChoice+ packages to compete against similar packages from competing networks Vodacom, Cell C, and Telkom. Although these packages play within the “unlimited” contract space there is a daily threshold for the number of minutes and sms’s per day. Data is however not “unlimited”.
MTN Sky Packages
Let’s have a look at the new MTN Sky Packages and what they have to offer in terms of inclusive minutes:
• Sky Lite – 3GB data per month / 120 minutes per day / 400 SMS’s per day
• Sky Medium – 15GB data per month / 150 minutes per day / 400 SMS’s per day
• Sky Max – 25GB data per month / 250 minutes per day / 400 SMS’s per day
MTN MyChoice+ Packages
With the three new variants of its regular MTN MyChoice+ packages MTN decided to throw in more voice minutes, more SMS’s and less data at a cheaper price than the existing MyChoice+ Packages.
Let’s have a look at the new MyChoice+ Packages and what they have to offer in terms of inclusive minutes:
• My MTNChoice+ Talk S – 200 minutes per month / 200 SMS’s per month / 500MB data per month
• My MTNChoice+ Talk M – 500 minutes per month / 500 SMS’s per month / 1GB data per month
• My MTNChoice+ Talk L – 800 minutes per month / 800 SMS’s per month / 2GB data per month