SME Virtual Sales Consultant
Role: SME Virtual Sales Consultant - Opportunity to join the young and growing Cosmo-Net SME Division.
How to Apply:
Deadline for submission: 27 August 2019
- updated CV
- Motivation: Submit one-page motivation summarizing how you meet the minimum requirements for the Job
- Send 1 and 2 of the above requirements to Yello@cosmonet.co.za, before 13h00 on 27 August 2019.
Purpose of the Job.
The SME Virtual Sales Consultant will be responsible for prospecting, signing up new SME customers, maintaining and growing existing customer base, query management and providing legendary business-like customer service to all SME customers.
Products to offer
Products in SME Division include Mobile broadband and voice packages (GSM), MTN Fiber, MTN Cloud Connect, Broadband, MTN VoIP and IOT.
The Job requirements include;
- Achievement of set revenue targets - weighting of 30% of overall performance measurement
- Achievement of set sale volume targets - weighting of 20% of overall performance measurement
- Conduct prospecting tasks for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling leads, prepare and set proposals and hold virtual meetings - weighting of 20% of overall performance measurement
- Comply with the availability for productivity and virtual meetings - weighting of 20% of overall performance measurement
- Ensure attendance of training and completion of all E-Learning training allocated - weighting of 10% of overall performance measurement
- Report on sales activity with accurate records on follow ups, pipeline proposals status and forecast.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Evidence of experience in dealing with SME Clients and what has been sold to those clients over time.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn a new segment and products and services
- Matric Qualification
- Formal qualification i.e. certificate/diploma (preferable)